"Singles" can now book single tee times with confidence!
Everyone who joins our Singles Network will receive alerts when other single golfers book tee times.
If you play a lot of golf as a "Single", this is a great member benefit for you.
Paradise Tee Times is now the best place to be for ALL GOLFERS!
Here are the simple steps you need to take to activate your membership in the "Singles Network":
You will also receive "Single Email Alerts" as well by registering for this service, along with your regular email specials. You may opt out of the singles network at any time by unchecking the Singles Network box on the "My Preferences" Page.
- Current Paradise Tee Time Members sign in using your email address and password. New members, be sure to opt in when you register.
- Once you are logged in, click on "My Preferences". This page allows you to make course selections, and days and times you are available to play
- Next, Select the "Singles Network" check box near the bottom of the page, and then select your Handicap: Low, Mid, or High
- Last, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page, then click "OK" to return to the homepage.
- When you go back to the homepage or log in
again, you will notice a new "Singles Network" button
on the right side under your name. This will display other singles you
can communicate with.
This is the perfect network for all single golfers to meet some new playing partners, have more fun...and PLAY MORE GOLF!